- Muna Al-Egaili: master program at St. Joost Art Academy.
- Lohvinau House of Literature: the collected works of Ales Razanau.
- Institute for Reporters’ Freedom and Rights: awareness campaign on journalist, political prisoners, freedom of speech and access to information in Azerbaijan.
- Verhalenhuis Belvédère: project refugee writer.
- Julio Omar Gomez Sanchez: book and website about the forced displacement of the Mexican journalists.
- Sandra Edith Fraire Domínguez: serveral projects in Mexico for free journalism.
- La Pared Noticias: website for free journalism.
- Theater Rast: the play ‘Kereltje’ in Turkey.
- Akram Assam: master program DAS theatre.
- Kawa Nemir: support for living expenses during his stay in the Netherlands.
- Lohvinau House of Literature: the collected works of Uladzimir Arlou.
- Dancing on the Edge: Syria Sixth Space, Kashash.
- Houtfestival 2017: travel and staying costs for Mahsa Vadat en Nahawa Doumbia.
- Stichting Granate, vrijheidsmaaltijd: poetry & film at the table.
- Kuala Lumpur Writers Workshop: writing workshops.
- Stichting Morgenland: Festival Morgenland Amsterdam.
- Le Pont Gallery, Aleppo, Syria: art workshops with children and refugees.
- Kuala Lumpur Writers Workshop: writing workshops with homeless people, refugees and women escaping domestic violence.
- Youth theatre company DeGasten: travel and staying costs for performer Mher (Ukraine/NL).
- Dancing on the Edge Festival: travel and staying costs for the performance ‘Above Zero’ by Koon Theatre Group (Lebanon/Syria).
- Poet Ghayath Almadhoun (Sweden/Syria/Palestine): expenses for writing residency in Antwerp (B).
- Human rights activist Emin Huseynov (Switzerland/Azerbejan): living expenses during residency.
- Visual artist Shahin Daoud (Syria/NL): audiovisual equipment to create animation films.